Roasted Atlantic salmon and cauliflower silver beet rice
Following on from last weeks article about fish intake and mercury, here is an awesome recipe for Roasted Atlantic Salmon.
You can get a good quality Atlantic salmon from ALDI supermarkets in the fresh and frozen section.
- ½ silver beet bunch
- ½ cauliflower
- 2 Atlantic salmon fillets
- 2 shallots
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- Lemon slice to serve
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Place salmon on a tray, skin side up with skin cut lengthways 1 cm apart and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Place cauliflower and shallots into a food processor and blend until fine. Place into a fry pan on medium heat and season with salt, pepper, and cumin.
3. Blend washed silverbeet in a food processor to a fine consistency. Add to the cauliflower.
5. Cook for 10 minutes until transparent, then add roughly chopped mint and coriander.
6. Serve together with a slice of lemon and chili flakes.