top of page
Teresa completed her Naturopathy degree (Bachelor of Health Science) through Endeavour College of Natural Health in Melbourne. Teresa strives to provide quality service through maintaining a continuously updated education in natural medicine.
Teresa has always been fascinated by how the human body functions, and knew it was the right career path for her when she delved into natural medicine herself as a client.
She has had experience in managing conditions either for herself or in close family members relating to skin, low immunity, ongoing fatigue, mental health and cancer support (prevention post recovery). After completing her degree Teresa also completed the 12 month intensive course Integrative Oncology in Practice by Bioceuticals.
Special area of interest:
- Acne (including whilst on the mirena or doxycycline)
- Perioral dermatitis
- Low immunity
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Genetic testing and supplement/dietary support from results
- Integrative Oncology (Bioceuticals)
- Mastercourse I: Comprehensive Diagnositive - analysis of pathology results (Rachel Arthur)
- The Reproductive Microbiome (Leah Hechtman)
- Reproductive Hormone Assessment & Herbal Medicine Prescription (Rhiannon Hardingham)
- International Oncology Summit (Biomedica)
Articles by Teresa
Resources by Teresa
bottom of page